Safety of Data
Your information provided to us is safe and secure in a fully encrypted server with detailed password limited access, much, much safer than a store or restaurant transaction. Credit card data is relayed between our 128 bit encryption secure servers via split transmissions. We do not use or sell your data for any spamming purposes, or any other website business, other than for the products we offer herein. Once your transaction is complete, all the credit card papers and receipts, if any, are held under lock and key until destroyed. We may occasionally use your email data to offer you new products or discount promo coupons.
This site contains original and proprietary information, for which you must respect. However, any information contained herein may have technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Product specifications, product pricing or availability may change without notice. ElkUSA.com reserves the right to refuse to honor outdated pages, typographical errors or omissions, and can refuse service all together, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its sole discretion. Customers can cancel transactions any time prior to shipment, once shipped however, the shipping process must be satisfactorily completed with the co-operation of the customer.
Shipping to You
- When buying venison you are purchasing such product here in Colorado where all species of venison sales are legal.. We then ship that personal product to you via UPS at your direction. The customer is responsible for their own State’s laws in regards to buying farmed venison or any other products from ElkUSA.com.
- Shipping is an extra charge and SMALLER WEIGHT FROZEN shipments are expensive to ship and cannot be guaranteed frozen.
- NON FROZEN PRODUCTS (jerky, hard antler, some Summer Sausages, etc) will be shipped by US Post Office Priority mail or via UPS ground transport. We ship these products within one or two days from order receipt without further contact with you but with nominal shipping charges added as per the website. We ship without requiring an acceptance signature. Once shipped, it is the customer’s responsibility to use their best efforts to assist the carrier to deliver your package in a safe and timely fashion. By completing your order herein you are agreeing to use your best efforts to achieve a successful delivery. We can not be responsible for packages left by the carrier at your door for extended periods. Please note that during a decalration of Force Majure or inclement shipment weather or mechanical delays by the carrier, ElkUSA.com has no control over, nor has responsibility for those shipment interruptions.
- ON FROZEN PRODUCTS, WE WILL NOT SHIP NOR CHARGE A FROZEN ORDER UNTIL WE HAVE CONTACTED YOU. Shipment options are dependent upon meat weight and location. We ship without requiring an acceptance signature. Once shipped, it is the customer’s critical responsibility to use their absolute best efforts to assist the carrier to deliver your frozen package in a safe and timely fashion. By completing your order herein you are agreeing to use your best efforts to achieve a successful delivery. We can not be responsible for packages left by the carrier at your door for extended periods. Please note that during any declaration of Force Majure, or for inclement shipment weather or mechanical delays by the carrier, ElkUSA.com has no control over, nor has responsibility for those shipment interruptions, but will endeavor to assist in mitigating losses whenever possible, the customer is expected to do the same. Also please remember SMALLER WEIGHT FROZEN shipments are expensive to ship and cannot be guaranteed to arrive frozen. When frozen meat is shipped, minor abrasion damage can occur to packages which DOES NOT affect wholesomeness.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE DO NOT REFUSE DELIVERY for any reason. Your ordered products may be of a perishable nature. A refused delivery may result in subsequent product damage and additional return transport charges for which you, the customer, will be responsible. We will resolve problems or issues only if delivery is accepted. A customer’s refusal to accept a properly attempted delivered package without discussion with our staff in advance will be deemed a successful delivery without recourse for restitution or refund.
- APPARTMENT OR SUITE DWELLERS: Please note that Grande Meats can not be held responsible for missed or attempted deliveries to apartments, townhome, suites etc. whereby the UPS or USPS delivery agent can not be sure of guaranteed delivery. Please be home the day of expected delivery, the agent will only attempt to deliver once per day and may not leave it at your door. Under those circumstances, stolen or thawed product is the buyer’s responsibility.
Website content is the copyrighted property of: ElkUSA.com , PO Box 10, Del Norte, CO 81132 with all rights reserved. You may only view, copy, print, and distribute documents from this website for your own or family informational purposes only. Additional Internet use of content, text or pictures must have the expressed written permission of ElkUSA.com
All Names, brands, products, or services, herein are the trademarks of ElkUSA.com or their respective holders if other than ElkUSA.com. Reference to or use of a non- ElkUSA.com named product, or service, does not imply recommendation, approval, or affiliation with that product or service by ElkUSA.com. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of ElkUSA.com or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
ElkUSA disclaims any liability when linking to or from the ElkUSA website. The use of links shall be at the sole liability of the user and ElkUSA can not guarantee the safety of such sites.
Only National Shipping & Delivery
Currently, ElkUSA.com ships merchandise via UPS and USPS to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands and various military APO and FPO addresses. ElkUSA.com does not do any International transactions due predominately to US Fish and Wildlife permitting obstructions and customs delays in transit.
Sales Tax will be collected as required based on the shipping address of the order.
The content of this site has been compiled from original information and a variety of sources and is always subject to change without notice, as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this site. ElkUSA.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the site or content, nor the suitability, functionality, or operation of this site or its content. By using the site, you assume the risk that the content on this Web site may be inadvertently inaccurate, incomplete, or may not meet your expectations or requirements. ElkUSA.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL ElkUSA.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF ElkUSA.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. ElkUSA.com is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the website, the products on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
A possibility exists that the website materials could include inaccuracies or errors created by outdated web pages or unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations made by third parties to the webpages. Although ElkUSA.com tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the website, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy.
In the rare event that a shipping problem has occurred with your product shipment and that problem materially affects the contents of the shipment, you must contact ElkUSA.com immediately upon receipt for a frozen product and within 48 hours on a non-frozen product. Contact can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via toll-free phone number 888-788-7441. A failure to timely inform ElkUSA of a problem shall deem the products to be acceptably delivered. Once contacted, ElkUSA.com can then address a potential quick resolution of the problem. If perchance an address has been used that is incorrect, we will make every effort to correct the problem with our shipper. If the error was yours, we may charge you an extra $12 to $17 for the address change. This covers the correction charge made to us by the shipping contractor. If we made the error, then we will stand by our pledge to get your product delivered on time and keep your product wholesome.
Food products are generally not returnable due to their perishable nature and contamination risk inherent in food products. However, ElkUSA.com may work with a customer not satisfied with a purchase under the following conditions:
- ElkUSA.com ships both frozen and non-frozen products. Non-frozen, non-perishable products can be returned to ElkUSA.com via US postal service or ground UPS. The cost of, and the risk of the return shall be borne by the returning customer. Products returned shall receive full credit for the products and the original shipping costs, so long as the product is returned in similar condition as to when shipped.
- If frozen product is to be returned, the packaging and timing of shipment is critical to the return of a wholesome product. ElkUSA.com makes every effort to ship a wholesome product that will arrive at the customer in frozen or well-chilled condition. Partial or even complete thawing will not affect the wholesomeness or quality of the product, particularly if the internal box temperature does not exceed 40 degrees F. Simply place in a refrigerator and use within 3 days, or just refreeze the product. Any return will be held to a similar conditional standard. With any frozen product, perishability can and is an important criteria for shipping. NEVER RETURN A FROZEN OR THAWED PRODUCT WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING ElkUSA.com in advance for authorization and instructions. Frozen products should only be return via UPS. ElkUSA.com will NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY for returned frozen product if return shipping had not been authorized. NEVER ATTEMPT TO RETURN A FROZEN PRODUCT UNLESS SHIPMENT IS MADE ON A MONDAY, OR A TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY, IF AGREED TO IN WRITING by ElkUSA.com. If a product is returned via authorization, and instructions were followed, ElkUSA.com will accept the return of a still wholesome product. The cost of, and the risk of the return shall be borne by the returning customer unless ElkUSA.com agrees in writing and in advance to its acceptance of cost or risk. Products returned shall receive full credit for the products and the original shipping costs, so long as the product is returned in similar condition as to when shipped.
ALL OFFERS VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services offered on this site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. ElkUSA.com reserves the right to limit distribution of their products to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Laws of the State of Colorado shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts with both parties expressly waiving a trial by jury.
These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and ElkUSA.com with respect to the use and enjoyment of this website, and supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this site. Your use of the site in any fashion denotes your agreement to the conditions of this Terms and Conditions. No modification of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by ElkUSA.com. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be severed or can be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.