Courtesy of Pel-Freez
- 2-3 lbs. Pel-Freez Rabbit, thawed
- Flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 T. butter
- 1/4 C. vegetable oil
- 1/2 C. light sour cream
- 1/2 C. low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 c. dry white wine
- 3 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1.4 Tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tsp. chopped fresh basil
- Dredge rabbit with seasoned flour, shaking off excess.
- Sauté in butter and oil until lightly brown and tender, about 20 minutes on each side.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Simmer and sitr until sauce is warm. Do not boil.
- Serve over rabbit.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups. Serves 4 to 6.